Join us for one of our 3 Sunday morning worship services!
Come as you are, no RSVP or registration needed!
It doesn’t matter which one you choose, but it matters that you choose
- Worship at 9 AM in our sanctuary.
- Worship at 11 AM, in our sanctuary with additional, socially-distant seating in our social hall (with a
live feed from the sanctuary).
Here’s what you need to know about our indoor
1. You’ll be met out front by our
hospitality team who will welcome you, get the door for you, and help you find
2. We’ll be practicing social distancing.
We’ll be practicing “air hugs” instead of real hugs for a while.
3. We aren't be singing as a
congregation just yet, but we’ll have wonderful special music.
4. Masks are welcome in worship, but not required.
Children are welcome! We offer a well-staffed, nurturing nursery and children's church during the 9 AM & 11 AM services. Children's Church is currently offered during our 9 AM service for children 3 yrs -2nd grade.
7. Finally, if you are sick,
have any bad symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who is, please respect
your church family and worship with us safely from home.
One way or another, we look forward to seeing you in worship this
Sunday. Until then, remember we love you
and (most importantly) God loves you!